Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-28 Origin: Site
2011 is the first year of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan".
In the first quarter, as my country continued to respond to the global financial crisis and maintain a series of policy measures to maintain stable and rapid economic development, the shipbuilding industry maintained a steady development trend, and major economic indicators continued to grow.
(1) The three major shipbuilding indicators have grown steadily. In the first quarter, the completed shipbuilding volume was 14.46 million dwt, which was basically the same as the same period last year; the number of new ship orders received was 10.91 million dwt, an increase of 32.1% year-on-year; at the end of March, the number of hand-held ship orders was 190.4 million dwt, compared with the previous year An increase of 3.2% over the same period.
In the first quarter, the completed export ship volume was 12.2 million dwt, accounting for 84.4% of the total shipbuilding completed; the number of export ship orders received was 8.8 million dwt, accounting for 80.7% of the total number of new orders; at the end of March, export ship orders were held The volume is 165.14 million deadweight tons, accounting for 86.9% of the total number of orders held. Shipbuilding enterprises above designated size completed export delivery value of 67.9 billion yuan, an increase of 11.1% year-on-year. Among them, the shipbuilding industry was 62.1 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 18.2%; the ship supporting industry was 2.2 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.6%; the ship repairing and shipbreaking industry was 2.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 59.6%.
In the first quarter, there were 1,518 shipbuilding enterprises above designated size (note), with a total industrial output value of 167.8 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 24.1%. Among them, the shipbuilding industry was 129.1 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 22.5%; the ship supporting industry was 19.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 33%; the ship repairing and shipbreaking industry was 17.1 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 23.4%.
From January to February, shipbuilding enterprises above designated size achieved 77.2 billion yuan in revenue from their main operations, a year-on-year increase of 29.5%. Among them, the shipbuilding industry was 56.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 27.1%; the ship supporting industry was 9.6 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 32.5%; the ship repair and shipbreaking industry was 9.5 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 37.5%. From January to February, shipbuilding enterprises above designated size achieved a total profit of 5.4 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 35.9%.
Among them, the shipbuilding industry was 4.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 45.3%; the ship supporting industry was 500 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 11.7%; the ship repairing and shipbreaking industry was 400 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 10.9%.
In the first quarter, the global ship market demand has undergone major changes. From the perspective of ship types, the volume of container ship transactions continues to rise, among which the ordering of large and ultra-large container ships has been more rapid; the ordering volume of special ships and marine engineering equipment has risen sharply. In particular, it is worth mentioning that energy-saving and environmentally-friendly ships have become the choice of shipowners. The global competition for new ship orders has demonstrated the competition in technology, brand and quality. At present, the product structure of my country's shipping companies is dominated by bulk carriers, oil tankers, and small and medium-sized container ships, with insufficient technical advantages in the fields of large container ships and marine engineering equipment. It is an urgent task to further develop marine product research and development to meet current and future market demands.
(2) The bulk carrier market is sluggish, and the contradiction of delivery difficulties is prominent. Since the beginning of this year, under the dual pressure of severe overcapacity of bulk carriers and the continued downturn in the shipping market, the freight rates of bulk carriers have plummeted, and most shipowners have suffered losses, making the delivery of bulk carriers more difficult. Against the background of drastic changes in the shipbuilding market, the order cancellation phenomenon still exists in the first quarter. Statistics show that in the first quarter, the number of cancelled domestic orders for ships was 21 ships with 1.075 million deadweight tons, accounting for 0.57% of the total number of orders held, most of which were bulk carriers.
(3) Shipping companies have difficulties in financing, and there is a large shortage of funds. The shipbuilding industry is a capital-intensive industry, and the construction period of ship products is long, and the construction process takes up a lot of funds. After the outbreak of the global financial crisis, shipbuilding companies have greatly adjusted the payment ratio of ship orders. The payment ratio before delivery dropped from a high of 80% to 40% to 20%, resulting in a relatively large gap in production funds during the construction of the company. Big.
Since the beginning of this year, the implementation of a prudent monetary policy, shrinkage of money, and control of bank loan lines have caused many shipping companies to have difficulties in financing, which may affect the normal production schedule.
(1) Accelerate the adjustment and upgrading of product structure to adapt to market demand.
In view of the current situation of insufficient demand for mainstream ship types in the global ship market and major changes in product structure, companies should strengthen market research, combine their own characteristics and development plans, accelerate the pace of research on new global maritime regulations, increase research and development of new ship types, and promote The product structure is adjusted and upgraded, and the ship type that meets the new specifications and standards and meets the needs of the market will be launched as soon as possible.
(2) Strengthen management to ensure the continuity and stability of shipbuilding production. In view of the still-existing issues such as ship delivery difficulties and difficulty in receiving orders, enterprises should pay more attention to management work.
First, we must strengthen cost management, reduce costs and increase efficiency; second, we must strengthen quality management and improve product quality; second, we must strengthen the management of external labor, enhance its labor skills, and stabilize the external labor force.